I used to be addicted to writing YA fiction, until I discovered New Adult. So I’ve gladly added that to my list of genres which already included fantasy and paranormal, contemporary and issue-based stories. It’s safe to say I enjoy the full spectrum of writing and can’t define myself to one genre. I like it all!
Other than that, here’s some random info about me:
- I’m 25
- I have a twin sister.
- I love hanging out my my niece and probably tweet about her too much.
- Favorite book is The Outsiders, by S.E. Hinton.
- Favorite book series is The Immortals, by Alison Noel.
- I love music, but ask me for my fave’s and I’ll draw a blank.
- I’m addicted to TV. A few of my favorites are…Supernatural (LOVE IT) The Vampire Diaries, Arrow, Beauty and the Beast, Chicago P.D., Bates Motel, The Originals.
- I consider these TV shows classic: Buffy, Angel, One Tree Hill, Dawson’s Creek, Friends, Roseanne
- If I could have lunch with one person dead or alive I would choose Joss Whedon. I’m a huge fan.
- As of now, I have 10 books published and a few more on the way!
- I love talking to readers and people in general. Get in touch with me on Facebook or Twitter, I’d love to chat . 🙂